- Developer: Powerhoof
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Genre: Action, Indie, RPG
- Visit the Website
Crawl is the local multiplayer dungeon crawler where your friends control the monsters! It’s bullet-hell beat-em-up meets old-school RPG, in an arcadey party-game for up to 4 players.
One player is the hero, exploring a randomly generated dungeon full of traps and monsters – all controlled by the other players. If you slay the hero you take their place and it’s your turn to crawl! Then it’s a race to gain enough XP and loot to reach the final battle, where it’s all on one as the other players collectively control the hulking final boss!
By purchasing Crawl during early access you’ll get all future updates, with more weapons to collect, monsters to master, dungeons to explore, and secrets to discover.
- Local Multiplayer Arcade Action for 2-4 Players
- Play with Controllers, Keyboard or Mouse.
- Hone your skills against bots, while you wait for your friends to arrive.
- Turbo Charged Dungeon Crawling
- Level up, increase your stats, amass powerful weapons and magic items, all in the course of one 30 minute game.
- Evolve your monsters from spiders and rats to powerful demons, dragons and undead warriors.
- Every Battle is Unique
- Explore and inhabit randomly generated dungeons.
- Loads of unique weapons, spells and artifacts.
- Dozens of unique monsters to unlock and master.