- Developer: Jigxor
- Platforms: PC
- Genre: Dungeon Crawler
- Visit the Website
Dungeon Dashers is a fast-paced turn-based dungeon crawler, bringing the enjoyment of a tabletop board game with friends to the PC. The game’s design streamlines the core dungeon crawler experience to its essentials, for an intense, loot-grabbing adventure.
Accumulate wealth by smashing boxes full of gold, slaying monsters, and looting glowing chests. Use your gold to buy consumables to boost your abilities or craft upgrades for your equipment. Find new swords, bows, staffs, spells and other equipment hidden in chests obscured by challenges and quests.
- Tactical and diverse combat mechanics
- Epic dragon boss battle and over 15 enemy types to face (many more bosses to come, and more enemy types)
- Custom loadouts for each class based on loot found in dungeons
- 13 unique player skills (30 skills planned)
- 11 levels spread out across 5 environments (40 levels planned)
- More than 15 unlockable pieces of unique equipment including swords and armour (30+ pieces planned)
- Level editor with user campaign creation support
- Original full-length chiptune soundtrack composed by Nathan “Derris-Kharlan” Antony
- Compelling narrative and character dialogue spanning the entire campaign Tactical and diverse combat mechanics
Dungeon Dashers is still in development and Jigxor are adding new features every day. Here’s what they’ve got planned for future builds
- Hardcore mode for those who finish the game and want more of a challenge
- Online co-operative gameplay for up to 4 players
- Consumable items, such as potions
- Weapon upgrades using the gold you’ve found from looting
- Steam Trading Cards
- Steam Achievements
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER:
Jigxor is a Melbourne-based studio founded in 2012 by Andrew Sum, and specializing in creating quality indie games for PC. Working with a virtual team located all around the world, their first commercial release will be Dungeon Dashers, a fast-paced turn-based dungeon crawler.