- Developer: Zachtronics
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Genre: Strategy
- Visit the Website
Ironclad Tactics is a fast-paced, card-based tactics game set in an alternate history Civil War – with steam-powered military robots!
- No microtransactions! Unlock cards by playing the game, not by purchasing them separately.
- Experience unique gameplay, with rapid, simultaneous turns that blend the precision of tactics and card games with the spontaneity of fast-paced strategy games.
- Follow the campaign story through a fully-illustrated, character-driven interactive graphic novel.
- Collect cards as you play through the campaign and build your own decks to crush your foes.
- Play with your friends in the co-op story campaign or against them in skirmish and nemesis modes.
- Face off against online challengers in quick-skirmish mode, and unlock special cards when you win.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS:
Zachtronics is a small, independent game studio located in Redmond, WA. In the pursuit of clandestine R&D objectives, Zachtronics Industries accidentally releases games from time to time. We made SpaceChem and Ironclad Tactics!