- Developer: Broken Rules
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Genre: Adventure
- Visit the Website
Secrets of Raetikon
An atmospheric, open-world 2D action-game where you fly like a bird and explore a uncharted world. As a mysterious winged being, you find yourself alone in the mountains of the Alps. Discover strange contraptions, run into wild animals and unlock the mysteries of an ancient culture.
- A living, breathing world populated by all kinds of animals
- An emergent ecosystem influenced by your actions
- Fully interactive physical world
- An epic story told in Raetic runes
- Huge animal kings and ancient contraptions
- Play creatively and solve puzzles the way you want
- Full game is editable via the built-in level editor
- Easily share your self-designed levels via Steam Workshop
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER:
Broken Rules is an independent game studio based in Vienna, Austria. The studio was founded by Felix Bohatsch, Jan Hackl and Peter Houska in 2009. The founding team grew when Clemens Scott and Martin Pichlmair joined a year later. Together, they’ve released three games so far: Chasing Aurora, And Yet It Moves and Globetrotters.
The focus of their games is originality, simplicity, refined game mechanics and rich interactivity. Games are cultural achievements. Broken Rules seek to make their games new and meaningful experiences.
With Josef Wiesner, they organized a gathering called zamSpielen, where they invited the public to play a fine selection of games with them and show that video games offer a wider range of interesting experiences beyond the usual expectations.